- Start by downloading the Network Fleet App on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Open up the app to find the closest Shell, Esso, Q8, Dats 24, or Lukoil Station near you.
- Through the app, you are able to select a specific brand of gas stations if you have a certain preference or if you are looking for one that is manned.
- You can filter your choice even further by tapping on the product button to choose the type of product you are looking for, including AdBlue, CNG, IGO or LPG.
- Once you have found you gas station of choice, simply tap on it and select to easily navigate to it through Google Maps or Waze
You’re driving an electric car?
- No problem hit the link on the NFC app to get the new Recharge App which will make charging on-the-go at one of our 170.000 locations even more convenient.
- Through the Recharge app, you are able to filter gas stations that offer a certain power of charging, allowing you to chose from 11, 22 or 44 Kw
- Save your favourite locations by tapping the star on the charge point information screen. This way you will be able to easily find these locations at any time.
- Once you have found your station of choice, simply tap on it and select to easily navigate to it through Google Maps or Waze.
If you have any questions or need assistance, tap the account tab of the app and select support to be redirected to FAQs and our helpdesk.
The Network Fleet App is here to make your life easier in navigating throughout our large network of more than 1.500 service station in Belgium and more than 24.000 stations across Europe. Download it now via the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. To find out more about how we can help you optimize your fleet with our fleet card, please contact your Shell Account Manager, or simply get in contact with us.