CHOOSE THE OPTIMIZED MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS WITH THE NETWORK FLEET CARD (NFC)
One single card
Thanks to Shell and NewMotion, all purchases of fuel, electric charging or other mobility-related expenses can be paid for with one single card: the Network Fleet Card.
All in one invoice
For maximum clarity and simplicity, all expenses related to mobility services, including fuel and electric charging, are grouped on a single invoice.
> With the Network Fleet Card you can access a broad range of services dedicated to this new type of mobility as well as make use of the largest network of electric charging stations in Belgium.
Simple solutions for your electric vehicle fleet
Access to the NewMotion network:
• The largest network of public charging stations with 200,000 charging stations in 35 European countries, including 9,000 in Belgium.
Simple and fully supervised installation.
• Cost control through time-tracking real consumption of each.
• Real-time distribution of power available between the terminals used.
• Recharge up to 10X faster than a socket standard, in complete safety.
• Protection of the home through optimal charging process, with adjustable profiles and preferences.
• Easily find public charging stations in your area and along your home itinerary.
• Receive a message when a charger indicated in your preferences is again available.
• Overview of your recharging sessions and cost of loading.
• Start and complete recharging easily from your phone on the terminals recharge supported by the app.
Our CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) network
You can also use more than 110 filling stations in our CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) network. All this with one card: the NFC card.
Choose a network that is a pioneer in new sources of energy
CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) is the same natural gas we use to heat our homes. It is distributed to the filling stations via the natural gas network, compressed to 300 bar on site and then stored under pressure. This makes refuelling as easy and quick as with petrol or diesel.
CNG only offers advantages
Offsetting CO2 emissions
Together we can offset our combined CO2 emissions
In collaboration with NewMotion, Network Fleet Card not only offers you privileged access to the largest network of electric charging stations in Belgium and Europe, but also to an increasing number of CNG and LNG terminals. You also support Shell’s projects to protect the environment worldwide.
Working together to offset our CO2 emissions through your Network Fleet Card
How do you offset CO2 emissions?
By committing to various initiatives such as the Kasigau project in Kenya, the Katingan project in Indonesia and the Cordillera Azul project in Peru, we can build schools to increase educational attainment, protect endangered forests and create more than 1.5 million carbon credits annually.
of protected endangered forests
trees planted in the last 5 years